If you are looking for an After Dinner speaker - one with special interest in Brands, Diversity, Innovation, Leadership we can access the very best speaker for your business event.
You may like to consider the following to establish a clear brief and objectives before starting the seach for the right person - see below for some points to consider:
- Who will attract the right audience and make you stand out from other invitations that your guests may receive?
- Who are the audience (ie. your clients, prospective clients, invited guests, the media etc.)?
- What budget do you have for this event and is it realistic?
- Why are your audience there - to be informed, persuaded to buy, have a good lunch, just for fun, to honour achievement?
- Do you want an element of humour or is it a serious event?
- Success for an event - to whom is this most important / will it matter to most?
- Not forgetting that not all 'big names' are great speakers - do you require a celebrity, big name to attract people to come or is great content and relevance key?
There are a variety of speakers including – (there are literally 1000’s to choose from so just let us know what you are looking for)
Iain Angell – Outspoken futurologist, international expert on risk and commercial security
Roger Black – Popular star of the athletics track, TV presenter and motivational speaker
Patrick Cordingley – Former Commander of the ‘Desert Rats’ in the first Gulf War – inspirational speaker on leadership, motivation, teamwork, risk and strategy
Jo Fairley – Co-Founder of Green & Black’s organic chocolate – expert on marketing and the UK’s youngest ever magazine editor
Wing Commander Andy Green – Current holder of the World Land Speed Record, he speaks on leadership, risk management, excellent and teamwork
Dame Stella Rimington DCB MA – Former Head of Security Service MI5, now a best-selling author – speaks to leadership, strategy, risk, business change
Rebecca Stephens MBE – First British woman to climb Mount Everest and first English speaking woman in the world to climb the Seven Summits – speak on leadership, team work and self-awareness
Terry Waite – Former hostage and radio presenter – politics, current affairs and business matters – terrific sense of humour
Rex Warner – International explorer and entrepreneur – particular interest in working with, and investing in, China
Simon Weston OBE – An incredibly positive mental attitude to achieve goals; inspiring; uplifting; great with everyone